In this page i will put the answer to the frequently asked question about
For any question, mail me.
Installing and running programs and games
I've downloaded the file filename.zip. How could I install it?
To install the game you have to extract ALL the files from the zipped archive
(filename.zip). You can use one of the many utilities that can decompress
a ZIP file.
- In MS-DOS systems you can use PkUnzip:
pkunzip -d filename.zip c:\games\progname
- In Windows systems you can use WinZip (http://www.winzip.com):
1) Open the file filename.zip
2) Use the "Extract" command and ensure that the "All files" checkbox is
selected, then choose the folder where you want to copy the files.
I've downloaded your games, but at the beginning the computer says there
is an error in file filename.cfg or filename.img. What can
Probably you have not installed correctly the program, you should have
not extracted all the files. This happens if you try to launch the program
within Winzip, without have extracted the files. To solve this problem,
be sure of install all the files (see the previous question).
How could I insert a program in Windows 95/98 start menu?
Follow these steps:
1) Click on Start - Settings - TaskBar and Start Menu
2) Click on the "Start Menu Applications"
3) Click on the button "Add"
4) Using "Browse" select the file filename.exe in the folder where
you previously have installed the program.
5) Click on "Next"
6) Select the group of the menu where you want to put the game
7) Click on "Next"
8) Click on "Finish"
Is it possible to play against the computer?
At the moment it isn't possible, but probably future versions of the game
will have a computer player. I'm working on it... even if very slowly.